Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Construction of a shopping center and road regulations

stoner
April 24, 2024

I need an advice. My company received a contract to clean and remove construction waste from the territory of a shopping center building under construction. Usually we simply collect waste from the private sector (under an individual contract). However, we are faced with a problem now. This residential area has heavy traffic near a construction site. I wouldn't want to get into an accident in a company vehicle. What regulations govern this issue? It takes place in Sydney.

by stoner
April 24, 2024

I need an advice. My company received a contract to clean and remove construction waste from the territory of a shopping center building under construction. Usually we simply collect waste from the private sector (under an individual contract). However, we are faced with a problem now. This residential area has heavy traffic near a construction site. I wouldn't want to get into an accident in a company vehicle. What regulations govern this issue? It takes place in Sydney.

jason7
April 24, 2024

I assume that you are an ordinary employee. The one who accepts orders should know everything about these rules. However, each area of Sydney may have its own instructions for such a case. I did it easier. I hired a special service for traffic control. This is very convenient because I don’t need to know all the points of administrative and traffic law. The service provides the required number of people and all signs and fences.

by jason7
April 24, 2024

I assume that you are an ordinary employee. The one who accepts orders should know everything about these rules. However, each area of Sydney may have its own instructions for such a case. I did it easier. I hired a special service for traffic control. This is very convenient because I don’t need to know all the points of administrative and traffic law. The service provides the required number of people and all signs and fences.