Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Evans leaves Stevenage for Rotherham

jason7
April 18, 2024

Rotherham announced the departure of head coach Leam Richardson this morning after their relegation from the Championship was confirmed earlier this month. 

Evans returns to the New York Stadium alongside assistant Paul Raynor, with the duo signing contracts that will run until 2027.

The pair led the club to back-to-back promotions from League Two to the Championship between 2012 and 2014 and will take charge of their fixture against Birmingham on Saturday.

Evans departs Stevenage after just over two years at the club, taking them from League Two to the top half of League One. 

by jason7
April 18, 2024

Rotherham announced the departure of head coach Leam Richardson this morning after their relegation from the Championship was confirmed earlier this month. 

Evans returns to the New York Stadium alongside assistant Paul Raynor, with the duo signing contracts that will run until 2027.

The pair led the club to back-to-back promotions from League Two to the Championship between 2012 and 2014 and will take charge of their fixture against Birmingham on Saturday.

Evans departs Stevenage after just over two years at the club, taking them from League Two to the top half of League One. 

stoner
April 19, 2024

I'm a longtime football fan. but I can’t say that this news is interesting to me. I prefer a different style of presentation. I usually go to my bookmaker's website to see all the important numbers from the last match - https://1xbet.com/en/ What matters to me is the number of total scoring chances for each team and the list of the most productive players. This is important in order to make your forecast for the next meetings.

by stoner
April 19, 2024

I'm a longtime football fan. but I can’t say that this news is interesting to me. I prefer a different style of presentation. I usually go to my bookmaker's website to see all the important numbers from the last match - https://1xbet.com/en/ What matters to me is the number of total scoring chances for each team and the list of the most productive players. This is important in order to make your forecast for the next meetings.