Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who can implement business panels into our system?

Artur900
January 4, 2024

Our business needs a new tool that will help us better control our reports. For example, we need to implement panels such as the cash flow control panel into the system, as well as monitor sales with detailed data. Who can implement such functions into our system?

by Artur900
January 4, 2024

Our business needs a new tool that will help us better control our reports. For example, we need to implement panels such as the cash flow control panel into the system, as well as monitor sales with detailed data. Who can implement such functions into our system?

Dipper
January 4, 2024

Yes. It is very important. But you will look on the Internet how such processes are managed. Now it is very convenient to look at all sorts of graphs with detailed information. There may be someone who will introduce such schedules into your business.

by Dipper
January 4, 2024

Yes. It is very important. But you will look on the Internet how such processes are managed. Now it is very convenient to look at all sorts of graphs with detailed information. There may be someone who will introduce such schedules into your business.

enzo
January 4, 2024

Believe me, if you are already thinking about using this environment and integrating it with your business, then you are already on the right path. I wish you good luck. for example, if you are interested, you can look here: https://cobit-solutions.com/en/

by enzo
January 4, 2024

Believe me, if you are already thinking about using this environment and integrating it with your business, then you are already on the right path. I wish you good luck. for example, if you are interested, you can look here: https://cobit-solutions.com/en/

Kennys
January 5, 2024

In business, you need to take everything into account. The business should be transparent. This is especially applicable in retail, I know about it, I work in this field myself. But now we also need to improve the graphs and tables. Let's see what they write here.

by Kennys
January 5, 2024

In business, you need to take everything into account. The business should be transparent. This is especially applicable in retail, I know about it, I work in this field myself. But now we also need to improve the graphs and tables. Let's see what they write here.

Sig90
January 5, 2024

Quite an interesting topic. We have our own insurance company and we also need to update some monitoring data. It is necessary to actively monitor the customer base. Moreover, the flow of customers is increasing now.

by Sig90
January 5, 2024

Quite an interesting topic. We have our own insurance company and we also need to update some monitoring data. It is necessary to actively monitor the customer base. Moreover, the flow of customers is increasing now.