Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Online relationships

Jyrilz
November 24, 2023

Hello! What do you think about relationships via internet? Is it worth trying?

by Jyrilz
November 24, 2023

Hello! What do you think about relationships via internet? Is it worth trying?

Mirakke
November 24, 2023

Navigating relationships online can be both exciting and challenging. In today's digital age, it's worth exploring, but with caution. I've had positive experiences, meeting genuine individuals looking for meaningful connections. Online dating can be a game-changer if approached thoughtfully. It's crucial to choose the right platform that aligns with your needs. Personally, I've found success with love for heart dating site – user-friendly and tailored to various preferences. Remember, it's about building a connection based on shared values.

by Mirakke
November 24, 2023

Navigating relationships online can be both exciting and challenging. In today's digital age, it's worth exploring, but with caution. I've had positive experiences, meeting genuine individuals looking for meaningful connections. Online dating can be a game-changer if approached thoughtfully. It's crucial to choose the right platform that aligns with your needs. Personally, I've found success with love for heart dating site – user-friendly and tailored to various preferences. Remember, it's about building a connection based on shared values.

tempomarko
December 23, 2023

Words have the power to define and shape our world. When we use words to describe someone you love, we give expression to the feelings they stir within us. Our loved ones deserve to know how deeply they have touched us and the unique qualities we see in them. Putting these descriptions into words allows them to truly understand the beauty we perceive in who they are. Describing our loved ones with adjectives like "kind," "thoughtful," "caring," and "wise" reveals to them the aspects of their character we most value. Telling them they are "inspiring," "funny," or "beautiful inside and out" shares our highest compliments. Putting our love into words gives our loved ones a precious gift - a glimpse of themselves through our eyes, reminding them of the light they bring into our lives simply by being who they are.

by tempomarko
December 23, 2023

Words have the power to define and shape our world. When we use words to describe someone you love, we give expression to the feelings they stir within us. Our loved ones deserve to know how deeply they have touched us and the unique qualities we see in them. Putting these descriptions into words allows them to truly understand the beauty we perceive in who they are. Describing our loved ones with adjectives like "kind," "thoughtful," "caring," and "wise" reveals to them the aspects of their character we most value. Telling them they are "inspiring," "funny," or "beautiful inside and out" shares our highest compliments. Putting our love into words gives our loved ones a precious gift - a glimpse of themselves through our eyes, reminding them of the light they bring into our lives simply by being who they are.

YuriiMykhailiut
December 25, 2023

Hi, my opinion is that love can't be eternal. Well, it can, but it needs to be constantly fuelled, for example, by good sex. But you still need to learn how to control your body properly and know about sex positions club . Sex positions are the basis that gives variety and you always have fun with your partner.

by YuriiMykhailiut
December 25, 2023

Hi, my opinion is that love can't be eternal. Well, it can, but it needs to be constantly fuelled, for example, by good sex. But you still need to learn how to control your body properly and know about sex positions club . Sex positions are the basis that gives variety and you always have fun with your partner.