Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

CRYPTO INVESTMENT FOR LONG TERM

JohnRobinson
November 7, 2023

I thought I’d start this because another thread seems to head that direction but a little off topic.

I just made my first purchases on Kraken. I don’t own a cold storage wallet at this point. Doing some DD to see if I want move a legitimate portion of investment to cryptocurrency for long term investment.

Anyone on here investing? What do you like and why? I haven’t gone after anything ultra speculative, but definitely interested in some gambling with fun money. I’m thinking about Bitcoin, but wondering if it’s better to spread over more currencies?

by JohnRobinson
November 7, 2023

I thought I’d start this because another thread seems to head that direction but a little off topic.

I just made my first purchases on Kraken. I don’t own a cold storage wallet at this point. Doing some DD to see if I want move a legitimate portion of investment to cryptocurrency for long term investment.

Anyone on here investing? What do you like and why? I haven’t gone after anything ultra speculative, but definitely interested in some gambling with fun money. I’m thinking about Bitcoin, but wondering if it’s better to spread over more currencies?

KelleyWheeler
November 7, 2023

Many people don't realize that one of the most proven ways to make money in 2023 is to work with cryptocurrency. In the process of buying and selling cryptocurrencies, you can make money on the price difference. Of course it's not that easy, but it's definitely real! By the way, did you know that you can work with modern software through your smartphone? If you are interested, check the site here, where you can find a convenient website and a convenient application for working with cryptocurrencies.

by KelleyWheeler
November 7, 2023

Many people don't realize that one of the most proven ways to make money in 2023 is to work with cryptocurrency. In the process of buying and selling cryptocurrencies, you can make money on the price difference. Of course it's not that easy, but it's definitely real! By the way, did you know that you can work with modern software through your smartphone? If you are interested, check the site here, where you can find a convenient website and a convenient application for working with cryptocurrencies.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.