Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Need help with assignments

jason7
November 6, 2023

My physics teacher often picks on me. I do not know why. I try to do my tasks as correctly as possible, but he still finds some minor mistakes. How can I fix the situation?

by jason7
November 6, 2023

My physics teacher often picks on me. I do not know why. I try to do my tasks as correctly as possible, but he still finds some minor mistakes. How can I fix the situation?

stoner
November 6, 2023

There are two sides to this. It may be that this teacher is simply biased towards you. This happens even in schools. This case can only be resolved through bureaucracy and complaints to the school administration. The second option is that your teacher has some standards by which he grades the essay. I would advise you to read the article about scientific discoveries here. I like the presentation of material on this site. However, you could try getting help from a writing service. This is completely acceptable, just like tutoring.

by stoner
November 6, 2023

There are two sides to this. It may be that this teacher is simply biased towards you. This happens even in schools. This case can only be resolved through bureaucracy and complaints to the school administration. The second option is that your teacher has some standards by which he grades the essay. I would advise you to read the article about scientific discoveries here. I like the presentation of material on this site. However, you could try getting help from a writing service. This is completely acceptable, just like tutoring.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.