Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Cryptocurrency card

Klizoel
November 1, 2023

Hello. Can you recommend a British service where I can make a cryptocurrency card for various payments?

by Klizoel
November 1, 2023

Hello. Can you recommend a British service where I can make a cryptocurrency card for various payments?

Nakurnak
November 1, 2023

Good afternoon. The best service I personally use is wirex. I ordered a uk crypto card on this service. This service provides a choice when issuing a card: you can issue both a debit card from Visa and a credit card from Mastercard. Thanks to this, you can make any transactions with cryptocurrencies, exchange them for other types of cryptocurrencies, sell them, and make payments in stores.

by Nakurnak
November 1, 2023

Good afternoon. The best service I personally use is wirex. I ordered a uk crypto card on this service. This service provides a choice when issuing a card: you can issue both a debit card from Visa and a credit card from Mastercard. Thanks to this, you can make any transactions with cryptocurrencies, exchange them for other types of cryptocurrencies, sell them, and make payments in stores.

Romarion
November 14, 2023

Thanks for the interesting information. Tell me where can I buy Bitcoin safely and quickly?

by Romarion
November 14, 2023

Thanks for the interesting information. Tell me where can I buy Bitcoin safely and quickly?

Kreston
November 14, 2023

In my opinion, when choosing an exchanger to buy cryptocurrency, you should pay attention to the reputation and operating life of such an exchanger. You can safely go to this site https://changelly.com/buy/btc and buy bitcoins at a favorable price and completely safely. This is a very easy and fast way to buy Bitcoins. I enjoy using this exchanger and don’t know of any problems at all.

by Kreston
November 14, 2023

In my opinion, when choosing an exchanger to buy cryptocurrency, you should pay attention to the reputation and operating life of such an exchanger. You can safely go to this site https://changelly.com/buy/btc and buy bitcoins at a favorable price and completely safely. This is a very easy and fast way to buy Bitcoins. I enjoy using this exchanger and don’t know of any problems at all.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.