Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

companions in mount and blade warband

kimberlyl
October 6, 2023

hey there, I would like to get more information about different companions in mount and blade warband so can you please help me?

by kimberlyl
October 6, 2023

hey there, I would like to get more information about different companions in mount and blade warband so can you please help me?

dy23br
October 6, 2023

I'd be happy to help you out with information about the companions in Mount and Blade: Warband. Companions are a crucial part of your journey in the game, as they can bring various skills, personalities, and storylines to your adventure. To get a comprehensive understanding of them, I recommend checking out the “Mount and Blade Warband Companions Guide.” This guide covers a wide range of topics related to companions, such as their backgrounds, skills, and how to recruit and manage them effectively. It also delves into the intricacies of their individual stories and how your decisions can impact their loyalty and development. Whether you're looking for skilled warriors, charismatic diplomats, or cunning rogues, there's a companion for every playstyle.

by dy23br
October 6, 2023

I'd be happy to help you out with information about the companions in Mount and Blade: Warband. Companions are a crucial part of your journey in the game, as they can bring various skills, personalities, and storylines to your adventure. To get a comprehensive understanding of them, I recommend checking out the “Mount and Blade Warband Companions Guide.” This guide covers a wide range of topics related to companions, such as their backgrounds, skills, and how to recruit and manage them effectively. It also delves into the intricacies of their individual stories and how your decisions can impact their loyalty and development. Whether you're looking for skilled warriors, charismatic diplomats, or cunning rogues, there's a companion for every playstyle.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.