Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How to learn a new language?

Kreston
August 15, 2023

Just change the language on your phone and computer. This is much easier than it might seem. Visually, you will remember where which functions are located, so you can use gadgets without problems.

The next stage is the use of programs and games in this language. It's a little more difficult, but in general, in a couple of weeks you will get used to it and you will not feel almost any difference.

“When my student needs the maximum result in the shortest possible time, then we do the maximum immersion in the language sphere, which is only possible without moving.

All gadgets and programs used are only in the language that we are learning. Any reading materials: books, magazines, instructions, memes and everything else are also only on it.

Series and movies - you get the idea.

If the student's family could also be made to speak the language being studied, it would be ideal. But these are dreams, dreams.

by Kreston
August 15, 2023

Just change the language on your phone and computer. This is much easier than it might seem. Visually, you will remember where which functions are located, so you can use gadgets without problems.

The next stage is the use of programs and games in this language. It's a little more difficult, but in general, in a couple of weeks you will get used to it and you will not feel almost any difference.

“When my student needs the maximum result in the shortest possible time, then we do the maximum immersion in the language sphere, which is only possible without moving.

All gadgets and programs used are only in the language that we are learning. Any reading materials: books, magazines, instructions, memes and everything else are also only on it.

Series and movies - you get the idea.

If the student's family could also be made to speak the language being studied, it would be ideal. But these are dreams, dreams.

Romarion
August 15, 2023

Hello! For everyone who started learning English from scratch, I want to recommend an excellent article or lesson https://promova.com/english-vocabulary/vocabulary-of-days-of-the-week where you will find the names of the days of the week. Of course, many people know what the days of the week are called, but in any case, in order to speak English at an elementary level, you need to remember these words exactly.

by Romarion
August 15, 2023

Hello! For everyone who started learning English from scratch, I want to recommend an excellent article or lesson https://promova.com/english-vocabulary/vocabulary-of-days-of-the-week where you will find the names of the days of the week. Of course, many people know what the days of the week are called, but in any case, in order to speak English at an elementary level, you need to remember these words exactly.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.