Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

transfer money

Npacier
July 20, 2023

Hello. I've been living in the UK for a long time and I need to make a money transfer to Moldova, can you recommend a service for this?

by Npacier
July 20, 2023

Hello. I've been living in the UK for a long time and I need to make a money transfer to Moldova, can you recommend a service for this?

Klizoel
July 20, 2023

Hi, I understand your need to send money to moldova from uk especially when you have been living in the UK for a long time and want to help your family. But don't worry, I have a great service that will make your transfer convenient and safe. I really like this service because it makes it easy and fast to send money from the UK to Moldova. You can be sure that your money will reach its destination on time and safely.

by Klizoel
July 20, 2023

Hi, I understand your need to send money to moldova from uk especially when you have been living in the UK for a long time and want to help your family. But don't worry, I have a great service that will make your transfer convenient and safe. I really like this service because it makes it easy and fast to send money from the UK to Moldova. You can be sure that your money will reach its destination on time and safely.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.