Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

visiting Chernobyl

Rugolf44
June 25, 2023

Hi! I'm thinking about visiting Chernobyl. What service can you recommend?

by Rugolf44
June 25, 2023

Hi! I'm thinking about visiting Chernobyl. What service can you recommend?

jeison
June 25, 2023

Hi! I would be happy to recommend chernobylstory.com. I myself recently visited Chernobyl with their help and was very satisfied. This service offers a variety of tour options, including both one-day and multi-day tours. The guides were professional and friendly, and the itinerary included all the significant places related to the disaster. In addition, they are very responsible about the safety of the visitors.

by jeison
June 25, 2023

Hi! I would be happy to recommend chernobylstory.com. I myself recently visited Chernobyl with their help and was very satisfied. This service offers a variety of tour options, including both one-day and multi-day tours. The guides were professional and friendly, and the itinerary included all the significant places related to the disaster. In addition, they are very responsible about the safety of the visitors.

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.