Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Effective Strategies for Maintaining High Reputation in Yandere Simulator Mobile?

Ynevele
June 23, 2023

I've been playing Yandere Simulator Mobile and I'm struggling to maintain a high reputation while executing my plans. Every time I try to eliminate a rival, I get caught, which drastically reduces my reputation. Are there any foolproof strategies to eliminate rivals without being noticed or caught? I'm particularly interested in methods for managing witnesses and disposing of evidence effectively. Any tips or tricks from experienced players would be greatly appreciated!

by Ynevele
June 23, 2023

I've been playing Yandere Simulator Mobile and I'm struggling to maintain a high reputation while executing my plans. Every time I try to eliminate a rival, I get caught, which drastically reduces my reputation. Are there any foolproof strategies to eliminate rivals without being noticed or caught? I'm particularly interested in methods for managing witnesses and disposing of evidence effectively. Any tips or tricks from experienced players would be greatly appreciated!

Keophao
June 24, 2023

As an ardent player of Yandere Simulator Mobile, I understand that maintaining a high reputation while taking care of rivals can be quite challenging. It's all about timing, strategy, and efficient disposal of evidence.

Firstly, try to eliminate your rivals when there are fewer witnesses around, like after school hours or at isolated spots. Additionally, you can build strong relationships with other students, making them less likely to suspect you.

When it comes to evidence disposal, be thorough and quick. Use the incinerator, dispose of your bloody uniform, and clean any blood stains. Also, visit the website https://yanderesimulatormobile.com/ for more detailed guides and strategies.

Lastly, the stealth skill is your best friend in this game. Level it up to improve your sneaking ability and reduce the chances of being caught. Happy gaming!

by Keophao
June 24, 2023

As an ardent player of Yandere Simulator Mobile, I understand that maintaining a high reputation while taking care of rivals can be quite challenging. It's all about timing, strategy, and efficient disposal of evidence.

Firstly, try to eliminate your rivals when there are fewer witnesses around, like after school hours or at isolated spots. Additionally, you can build strong relationships with other students, making them less likely to suspect you.

When it comes to evidence disposal, be thorough and quick. Use the incinerator, dispose of your bloody uniform, and clean any blood stains. Also, visit the website https://yanderesimulatormobile.com/ for more detailed guides and strategies.

Lastly, the stealth skill is your best friend in this game. Level it up to improve your sneaking ability and reduce the chances of being caught. Happy gaming!

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.