Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
July 5, 2014

(Okay, guys, is it just me, or is part of the RP missing?)

by Phelan1019
July 5, 2014

(Okay, guys, is it just me, or is part of the RP missing?)

ikaram
July 5, 2014

(I'm not noticing it, but it is possible, the admin said it. Just pretend like it never happened.)

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

(I'm not noticing it, but it is possible, the admin said it. Just pretend like it never happened.)

valromar
July 5, 2014
"keep it, I'll just tell her to get a new one, our mother liked her best anyway." Norcon's face showed disappointment. "not many people like me, and the ones that showed it, betrayed me in the end. That is why i am degutting a friend when we get to Solsthiem."
by valromar
July 5, 2014
"keep it, I'll just tell her to get a new one, our mother liked her best anyway." Norcon's face showed disappointment. "not many people like me, and the ones that showed it, betrayed me in the end. That is why i am degutting a friend when we get to Solsthiem."

valromar
July 5, 2014
(part of it got erased when the site went down)
by valromar
July 5, 2014
(part of it got erased when the site went down)

ikaram
July 5, 2014

Sorry, what does degutting mean?

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

Sorry, what does degutting mean?

valromar
July 5, 2014
Ripping their insides out with a sharp object.
by valromar
July 5, 2014
Ripping their insides out with a sharp object.

ikaram
July 5, 2014

Why would you say that in a conversation? Ever? (This is ikaram, not Kaj.)

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

Why would you say that in a conversation? Ever? (This is ikaram, not Kaj.)

valromar
July 5, 2014
That is what Norcon feels his old friend deserves after what he did.
by valromar
July 5, 2014
That is what Norcon feels his old friend deserves after what he did.

ikaram
July 5, 2014

So, you are going to deggut us or somebody who stabbed you in the back? I don't get it. (Still me.)

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

So, you are going to deggut us or somebody who stabbed you in the back? I don't get it. (Still me.)

valromar
July 5, 2014
Someone else, he ran off to Solsthiem after he found out that Norcon never went to prison for stealing the Jagged crown. Norcon gave him some gold to pay off the guards so he could get the crown but instead kept the money and ratted him out he would be able to keep the money and know be wouldn't get killed for it.
by valromar
July 5, 2014
Someone else, he ran off to Solsthiem after he found out that Norcon never went to prison for stealing the Jagged crown. Norcon gave him some gold to pay off the guards so he could get the crown but instead kept the money and ratted him out he would be able to keep the money and know be wouldn't get killed for it.

ikaram
July 5, 2014

"Wow... You had some bad friends..." (Got it now. :) )

by ikaram
July 5, 2014

"Wow... You had some bad friends..." (Got it now. :) )

valromar
July 5, 2014
"yeah, hey, listen, sorry about threatening you before, I'm still getting over some issues, and i didn't want the same thing to happen to Phelan and Grokesh that happened to me. I only had one true friend before i met you, and that was Tiberius." Norcon looked up at Kaj, "don't take my threats personal unless you know that you did something that goes against me, Phelan, or Grokesh, alright?"
by valromar
July 5, 2014
"yeah, hey, listen, sorry about threatening you before, I'm still getting over some issues, and i didn't want the same thing to happen to Phelan and Grokesh that happened to me. I only had one true friend before i met you, and that was Tiberius." Norcon looked up at Kaj, "don't take my threats personal unless you know that you did something that goes against me, Phelan, or Grokesh, alright?"

ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Well, that betrayal you got... You deserve it. Not because you are bad, because you didn't think. Yeah,  I had helpers. Only when the job was not important. If it was, I would hire a good person. Well, I did once. He made a fool out of me. I barely escaped. Since then I never trust my own race. And Ulfric had a bounty on me. I tryed to take everything from a village. My partner failed. It wasn't on purpose, but it was his fault. I was still young then. A whole village was a big challenge. Now? I never have helpers. I don't blame him too much dough. He IS dead. It was a tiny mistake, but the guards didn't like it. The bounty was so big, that they killed him. The ultimate punish. And I had to pay a fortune just so that they don't care. PLUS I served a year in jail. Many think it wasn't enough,even with all the money I gave to Ulfric to forget about my sins. So now,  going there is like having a 10 gold bounty. With guards spitting on me."

by ikaram
July 6, 2014

"Well, that betrayal you got... You deserve it. Not because you are bad, because you didn't think. Yeah,  I had helpers. Only when the job was not important. If it was, I would hire a good person. Well, I did once. He made a fool out of me. I barely escaped. Since then I never trust my own race. And Ulfric had a bounty on me. I tryed to take everything from a village. My partner failed. It wasn't on purpose, but it was his fault. I was still young then. A whole village was a big challenge. Now? I never have helpers. I don't blame him too much dough. He IS dead. It was a tiny mistake, but the guards didn't like it. The bounty was so big, that they killed him. The ultimate punish. And I had to pay a fortune just so that they don't care. PLUS I served a year in jail. Many think it wasn't enough,even with all the money I gave to Ulfric to forget about my sins. So now,  going there is like having a 10 gold bounty. With guards spitting on me."

valromar
July 6, 2014
"me and him were doing these kinds of jobs for years. He even got the bigger cut. He just all of a sudden turned on me. Now, I'm going to repay his generosity with his life. Afterwards, maybe I'll give Ulfric the crown back. As for right now, we should focus on the bandits we are going to face." Norcon picked himself back up and told his sister what had happened and told her to get a new dagger.
by valromar
July 6, 2014
"me and him were doing these kinds of jobs for years. He even got the bigger cut. He just all of a sudden turned on me. Now, I'm going to repay his generosity with his life. Afterwards, maybe I'll give Ulfric the crown back. As for right now, we should focus on the bandits we are going to face." Norcon picked himself back up and told his sister what had happened and told her to get a new dagger.

ikaram
July 6, 2014

Kaj looks at Phelan. "He still cares about the stupid bandits. I don't get it. All I AM is a sofisticated bandit."

by ikaram
July 6, 2014

Kaj looks at Phelan. "He still cares about the stupid bandits. I don't get it. All I AM is a sofisticated bandit."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.