Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

The Nord looks suspiciously at the Khajiit. "I'm on my way to fulfill a bounty on a Bandit camp near Rorikstead. As long as you can guarantee that my pockets remain intact, you can earn some gold with me. I don't give charity." Phelan looks at Grokesh. "You are welcome as well."

by Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

The Nord looks suspiciously at the Khajiit. "I'm on my way to fulfill a bounty on a Bandit camp near Rorikstead. As long as you can guarantee that my pockets remain intact, you can earn some gold with me. I don't give charity." Phelan looks at Grokesh. "You are welcome as well."

Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh laughed victoriously as he pulled the mudcrab out of the water, ripping his daedric bow from its grasp, and punting it across the riverbed. He slung it over his shoulder along with a couple quivers of various arrows, before returning to Phelan. "I would gladly acomany you on your task, beats wasting my life wandering these accursed woods, Malacath! Witness our deeds!" he called exuberantly, in the fashion that only a happy orc could.

by Blood Moon
June 5, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh laughed victoriously as he pulled the mudcrab out of the water, ripping his daedric bow from its grasp, and punting it across the riverbed. He slung it over his shoulder along with a couple quivers of various arrows, before returning to Phelan. "I would gladly acomany you on your task, beats wasting my life wandering these accursed woods, Malacath! Witness our deeds!" he called exuberantly, in the fashion that only a happy orc could.

Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

Phelan laughed. "You know, I've always wondered. Why do the orcs worship Malacath when it was Boethiah who created you?"

by Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

Phelan laughed. "You know, I've always wondered. Why do the orcs worship Malacath when it was Boethiah who created you?"

ikaram
June 5, 2014

Kein Drog, you can't say what other people did. You don't even have a character.

by ikaram
June 5, 2014

Kein Drog, you can't say what other people did. You don't even have a character.

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh, shrugged. "We have...I guess we have our own since of honor, like you nords do, and since Malacath was the original orc, we follow his his rules and laws, they're relatively simple, and thats how we like to keep it, be good to each other, don't steal from other orcs, that kind of thing, and if we do, we must pay in either blood, or gold. Maybe a bit harsh a times, but its just how we prefer things.Ah, but you don't need to listen to an orc ramble, we have Bandits to deal with!" The orc chuckled, whistling loudly between his armored fingers, to have the sound of hoofbeats moments later as a black and white paint horse galloped up to them. Grokesh slid his helmet onto his head, his yellow eyes gleaming eagerly through the veil of the eye slots, he mounted his steed drawing his bow and nocking an arrow into place.

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
dovahkiin1019

Grokesh, shrugged. "We have...I guess we have our own since of honor, like you nords do, and since Malacath was the original orc, we follow his his rules and laws, they're relatively simple, and thats how we like to keep it, be good to each other, don't steal from other orcs, that kind of thing, and if we do, we must pay in either blood, or gold. Maybe a bit harsh a times, but its just how we prefer things.Ah, but you don't need to listen to an orc ramble, we have Bandits to deal with!" The orc chuckled, whistling loudly between his armored fingers, to have the sound of hoofbeats moments later as a black and white paint horse galloped up to them. Grokesh slid his helmet onto his head, his yellow eyes gleaming eagerly through the veil of the eye slots, he mounted his steed drawing his bow and nocking an arrow into place.

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Tiberius stole stealthily in to the brush at the outskirts of the camp, staying out of sight he observes the unfolding situation. he makes his crossbow ready but waits to see what happens.

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Tiberius stole stealthily in to the brush at the outskirts of the camp, staying out of sight he observes the unfolding situation. he makes his crossbow ready but waits to see what happens.

valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Tiberius (The Far sighted) wached the orc fight the wolves from the safe distance of a nearby tree, he had wandered the wood here for nearly ten years and this orc was one of the more interesting passerby he had seen, some might have helped, but not Tiberius. He thought that the orc did not need his help yet, anyway there was a long night ahead...

a random Breton traveler named Norcon tought about using his archery skills to help but he wanted to see how it played out first.

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Tiberius (The Far sighted) wached the orc fight the wolves from the safe distance of a nearby tree, he had wandered the wood here for nearly ten years and this orc was one of the more interesting passerby he had seen, some might have helped, but not Tiberius. He thought that the orc did not need his help yet, anyway there was a long night ahead...

a random Breton traveler named Norcon tought about using his archery skills to help but he wanted to see how it played out first.

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014

(Quite the party gathering here isn't there?)

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014

Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Tiberius stands up and walks boldly into the camp, crossbow in hand decked out with dragon plate armor and a stalrim greatsword on his back and says "what in oblivion is going on here? Can't I sleep in a tree in peace, or is that too much to ask?"

by Mulqoreyn
June 6, 2014

Tiberius stands up and walks boldly into the camp, crossbow in hand decked out with dragon plate armor and a stalrim greatsword on his back and says "what in oblivion is going on here? Can't I sleep in a tree in peace, or is that too much to ask?"

valromar
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon

(k)

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon

(k)

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Grokesh turns to Tiberius. grinning under his helm,"We are going out hunting bandits with the thane of whiterun, Phelan here." the orc explained,"And, as for your tree napping, depends on which tree your trying to sleep in, some have a tendency to get smacked by angry wolves." Grokesh chuckled, remembering how he slammed the one bold wolf into the tree in self defense.

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

Grokesh turns to Tiberius. grinning under his helm,"We are going out hunting bandits with the thane of whiterun, Phelan here." the orc explained,"And, as for your tree napping, depends on which tree your trying to sleep in, some have a tendency to get smacked by angry wolves." Grokesh chuckled, remembering how he slammed the one bold wolf into the tree in self defense.

valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

(None of us are supposed to be dragonborn so there for no one knows how to make dragonplate armor)

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Mulqoreyn

(None of us are supposed to be dragonborn so there for no one knows how to make dragonplate armor)

Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar
Mulqoreyn

Actually it is possible that he has already met the dragomborn and learned its secrets from him?

by Blood Moon
June 6, 2014
valromar
Mulqoreyn

Actually it is possible that he has already met the dragomborn and learned its secrets from him?

valromar
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(same as me buying items from a dremora merchant that i summon)

by valromar
June 6, 2014
Blood Moon
valromar
Mulqoreyn

(same as me buying items from a dremora merchant that i summon)

Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

(Sorry guys, I'm not able to keep up with this. I'm just going to stop using this RP until summer vacation. See ya!)

Ammendment: I will go until the End of this weekend, then I'll be off for three days next week, then I'll be on again.

by Phelan1019
June 6, 2014

(Sorry guys, I'm not able to keep up with this. I'm just going to stop using this RP until summer vacation. See ya!)

Ammendment: I will go until the End of this weekend, then I'll be off for three days next week, then I'll be on again.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.