Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

How to calculate your daily calorie needs?

krista222
September 27, 2024

Hi everyone! I decided to take care of my health and eat right. I heard that it is very important to know how many calories your body needs to maintain weight. Can you tell me how to calculate it? I have found many different formulas, but they all seem complicated. What method do you use? Are there any simple tools that can help me? I would like to understand how many calories I need to plan my meals correctly. Maybe some of you have already used some apps or online calculators? Thanks in advance for your advice!

by krista222
September 27, 2024

Hi everyone! I decided to take care of my health and eat right. I heard that it is very important to know how many calories your body needs to maintain weight. Can you tell me how to calculate it? I have found many different formulas, but they all seem complicated. What method do you use? Are there any simple tools that can help me? I would like to understand how many calories I need to plan my meals correctly. Maybe some of you have already used some apps or online calculators? Thanks in advance for your advice!

sanny
September 27, 2024

Hi! I was also looking for a way to find out my daily calorie needs. A great option for this is the free tdee calculator. This online calculator is very convenient and gives accurate results. Just enter your details: age, weight, height and physical activity level. It calculates your TDEE (daily calorie intake) and shows how many calories you need to maintain your current weight. If you want to lose weight, you can reduce this amount by 10-20%. I used this calculator and it helped me better understand how to plan my meals properly. Since then, I have become more conscious of my food choices and my diet. I recommend trying it!

by sanny
September 27, 2024

Hi! I was also looking for a way to find out my daily calorie needs. A great option for this is the free tdee calculator. This online calculator is very convenient and gives accurate results. Just enter your details: age, weight, height and physical activity level. It calculates your TDEE (daily calorie intake) and shows how many calories you need to maintain your current weight. If you want to lose weight, you can reduce this amount by 10-20%. I used this calculator and it helped me better understand how to plan my meals properly. Since then, I have become more conscious of my food choices and my diet. I recommend trying it!

gela2
September 27, 2024

Hi everyone! I also use a calculator to calculate calories and it is really helpful. However, remember that not all calories are created equal. It is important to consider the quality of the food. I try to choose healthy and nutritious foods. For example, vegetables, fruits, and proteins. They help me stay energetic and not feel hungry. 

by gela2
September 27, 2024

Hi everyone! I also use a calculator to calculate calories and it is really helpful. However, remember that not all calories are created equal. It is important to consider the quality of the food. I try to choose healthy and nutritious foods. For example, vegetables, fruits, and proteins. They help me stay energetic and not feel hungry.