Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

My dryer has been acting up lately

seylen
July 25, 2024

Hey, so, my dryer has been acting up lately. It's taking forever to dry my clothes, and they're still damp when they come out. I cleaned the lint trap and even cleaned the vent, but it didn’t help. Any ideas on what I should do next?

by seylen
July 25, 2024

Hey, so, my dryer has been acting up lately. It's taking forever to dry my clothes, and they're still damp when they come out. I cleaned the lint trap and even cleaned the vent, but it didn’t help. Any ideas on what I should do next?

devamona
July 25, 2024

If your dryer not drying after vent cleaning, there might be something else going on. Have you checked the hose that connects the dryer to the wall? Sometimes it can get clogged or kinked, which can mess with airflow. Also, make sure the vent on the outside of your house isn’t blocked. Sometimes birds or other critters can build nests in there. 

by devamona
July 25, 2024

If your dryer not drying after vent cleaning, there might be something else going on. Have you checked the hose that connects the dryer to the wall? Sometimes it can get clogged or kinked, which can mess with airflow. Also, make sure the vent on the outside of your house isn’t blocked. Sometimes birds or other critters can build nests in there. 

christinabdnr
July 26, 2024

I had a similar issue a while back. If the dryer not drying after vent cleaning is still a problem, it might be something inside the dryer itself.

by christinabdnr
July 26, 2024

I had a similar issue a while back. If the dryer not drying after vent cleaning is still a problem, it might be something inside the dryer itself.