Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Translation Source and Database for the translator?

Mekrath
July 25, 2024

With how often the website has been going down recently, it probably would not be a bad idea to have an public archive of the raw files and database source for the translator and transcriber

I personally would love to be able to have these resources offline for if i need them for my DND games...

by Mekrath
July 25, 2024

With how often the website has been going down recently, it probably would not be a bad idea to have an public archive of the raw files and database source for the translator and transcriber

I personally would love to be able to have these resources offline for if i need them for my DND games...

vurkinokna
July 25, 2024

Our business relies on signNow for its Industry-leading compliance features, ensuring we meet all necessary regulations. Visit signNow for more info. 

by vurkinokna
July 25, 2024

Our business relies on signNow for its Industry-leading compliance features, ensuring we meet all necessary regulations. Visit signNow for more info. 

vurkinokna
August 1, 2024

Thank you pertaining to sharing that excellent written content on your website. I ran into it on google. I am going to check back again once you publish much more aricles.telegram????

by vurkinokna
August 1, 2024

Thank you pertaining to sharing that excellent written content on your website. I ran into it on google. I am going to check back again once you publish much more aricles.telegram????