Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Why do i feel like fat moose?

Illiver
June 26, 2024

Recently i have started to think that i am like a fat moose. And i don't like it, so i would like to hear everyones opinion about the problem of loosing weight. How have you managed to overcome this guys?

by Illiver
June 26, 2024

Recently i have started to think that i am like a fat moose. And i don't like it, so i would like to hear everyones opinion about the problem of loosing weight. How have you managed to overcome this guys?

Krand
June 26, 2024

Hey what i think that we live in a world where your weight or your behaviour doesn't matter, as you can succesful people can be even fat, so i don't get the problem. Just try to be positive pal, you know

by Krand
June 26, 2024

Hey what i think that we live in a world where your weight or your behaviour doesn't matter, as you can succesful people can be even fat, so i don't get the problem. Just try to be positive pal, you know

Kermer
June 26, 2024

Well as i can see the person is kinda concerned, so i guess if they want some decision or opinion, we should give this opinion to them. So, if you want to loose weight, then i believe that using various things like diet or fitness is a thing, and you also can Buy semaglutide at SemaQuick, as i have heard it can give you a positive results in every aspect, like for example reducing your appetite, if you eat a lot, than it must be your case i guess

by Kermer
June 26, 2024

Well as i can see the person is kinda concerned, so i guess if they want some decision or opinion, we should give this opinion to them. So, if you want to loose weight, then i believe that using various things like diet or fitness is a thing, and you also can Buy semaglutide at SemaQuick, as i have heard it can give you a positive results in every aspect, like for example reducing your appetite, if you eat a lot, than it must be your case i guess