Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Global employer

belka
June 15, 2024

Hello everyone, it is very important for me to assemble a company in a week, but I am not able to do it on my own and I need a global employer who has all the resources to assemble a company in a short period of time, what do you recommend?

by belka
June 15, 2024

Hello everyone, it is very important for me to assemble a company in a week, but I am not able to do it on my own and I need a global employer who has all the resources to assemble a company in a short period of time, what do you recommend?

kiborg
June 15, 2024

Hello, I have found the Best direct employer for myself - this is GEOR, an innovative company that is leading the network technology industry into the future. It is from https://theemployerofrecord.com/ Successful hiring begins with a job description. Help clients articulate the requirements needed for a specific position and create a compelling job description that resonates. Whether you need to manage employees, contractors or vendors, our proprietary HR platform allows you to easily track time, payroll, vacation, holidays, benefits and much more.

by kiborg
June 15, 2024

Hello, I have found the Best direct employer for myself - this is GEOR, an innovative company that is leading the network technology industry into the future. It is from https://theemployerofrecord.com/ Successful hiring begins with a job description. Help clients articulate the requirements needed for a specific position and create a compelling job description that resonates. Whether you need to manage employees, contractors or vendors, our proprietary HR platform allows you to easily track time, payroll, vacation, holidays, benefits and much more.

margaritka
June 15, 2024

For me, there are very big disadvantages: Hiring new employees involves additional costs for wages, taxes, insurance and other social benefits. This may put additional pressure on the company's budget.

by margaritka
June 15, 2024

For me, there are very big disadvantages: Hiring new employees involves additional costs for wages, taxes, insurance and other social benefits. This may put additional pressure on the company's budget.

DorisAthkinsson
June 17, 2024

My friend knows this employer and he says they are good. However, I am running my own business, so technically I don't need to look for an employer as I am such myself. My business is a bit specific, so I prefer to hire latam developers in one and the same place, once I tried them out and they proved they are really worthy.

by DorisAthkinsson
June 17, 2024

My friend knows this employer and he says they are good. However, I am running my own business, so technically I don't need to look for an employer as I am such myself. My business is a bit specific, so I prefer to hire latam developers in one and the same place, once I tried them out and they proved they are really worthy.