Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Buying cinnamon shampoo

Polas1
June 10, 2024

I saw cinnamon shampoo on sale and thought about buying it. I know that cinnamon has a lot of beneficial properties for hair, but I have never tried shampoos with such an ingredient before. Tell me, has anyone already used shampoo with cinnamon?

by Polas1
June 10, 2024

I saw cinnamon shampoo on sale and thought about buying it. I know that cinnamon has a lot of beneficial properties for hair, but I have never tried shampoos with such an ingredient before. Tell me, has anyone already used shampoo with cinnamon?

Jomises
June 10, 2024

Hello yes, I tried cinnamon shampoo. It smells really nice and I noticed my hair was shinier and softer. Cinnamon is really good for hair as it improves blood circulation and can stimulate hair growth i didn't experience any irritation but if you have a sensitive scalp, I recommend testing the shampoo on a small area first overall, my experience was positive and I liked it.

by Jomises
June 10, 2024

Hello yes, I tried cinnamon shampoo. It smells really nice and I noticed my hair was shinier and softer. Cinnamon is really good for hair as it improves blood circulation and can stimulate hair growth i didn't experience any irritation but if you have a sensitive scalp, I recommend testing the shampoo on a small area first overall, my experience was positive and I liked it.

Polas1
June 13, 2024

I think it’s worth trying, I think the results won’t take long.

by Polas1
June 13, 2024

I think it’s worth trying, I think the results won’t take long.