Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Feelings In-Game

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
I mostly feel excited while playing Skyrim. An intense feeling that drives you to level up. And after you level up, you say, "just one more level or dungeon. Only dungeon cleared becomes 2 dungeons cleared. 2 dungeons cleared becomes 4 dungeons cleared. That is how the game makes me feel so excited. Because every human has a feeling of completion, in which they have to try their hardest to finally complete something, that is a reason why Skyrim is such an amazing game.
by BoziikDezAl
December 27, 2015
I mostly feel excited while playing Skyrim. An intense feeling that drives you to level up. And after you level up, you say, "just one more level or dungeon. Only dungeon cleared becomes 2 dungeons cleared. 2 dungeons cleared becomes 4 dungeons cleared. That is how the game makes me feel so excited. Because every human has a feeling of completion, in which they have to try their hardest to finally complete something, that is a reason why Skyrim is such an amazing game.

yolviingdinok
December 27, 2015
Alduin World Eater

Sad

In Skyrim, I absolutly love Paarthunax! So, when the Blades wanted me to kill him, I wanted to kill them. I went up to The Throat of the World everyday to talk to Paarthurnax. But when I fufilled my duty as Dragonborn, Paarthurnax didn't talk to me as much. Then, he found new people to talk to. The friendly dragons that now fly around The Throat of the World. So I've left him alone ever since, and it hurt me.

yeah i never kill him. fuck the Blades!

by yolviingdinok
December 27, 2015
Alduin World Eater

Sad

In Skyrim, I absolutly love Paarthunax! So, when the Blades wanted me to kill him, I wanted to kill them. I went up to The Throat of the World everyday to talk to Paarthurnax. But when I fufilled my duty as Dragonborn, Paarthurnax didn't talk to me as much. Then, he found new people to talk to. The friendly dragons that now fly around The Throat of the World. So I've left him alone ever since, and it hurt me.

yeah i never kill him. fuck the Blades!

YolGoraagKaazah
December 30, 2015

Off Topic answer:

I honestly think that "hating" the Blades is unreasonable, just because they say "Kill Paarthurnax!" it makes them the most evil thing in the world (< sarcasm). But, without the Blades you were never allowed to finish the main quest which technically means they also saved the world. Now, I'm not implying that the Blades are good guys but they're definitely not the bad guys. The only reason the Blades want to kill Paarthurnax is because he was an evil person in the past, it's justice in my opinion. (such as a massacre which was basically what Paarthurnax did). I honestly think it's like judging every cop, thinking they're just black killers (if you do hate the cops that's like juding every Muslim is in ISIS or every African American is a Gang Member) 

You can't just commit a crime then forget about. What if, Adam Lanza (the Newtown, Connecticut shooter) was never dead, he changed. I don't know about you, I would love to kill him. 

The only reason I DIDN'T kill him is because the Graybeards were going to send thugs and assassins after me (in Skyrim, obviously). I (even in IRL, call me delusional :/) respect the Graybeards, I don't want my character to lose their respect. 

Also, fighting him is quite fun and you get more XP and an extra Dragon Soul.

In conclusion, they're good people, but they're just doing the right thing in the wrong way. So neutral?

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 30, 2015

Off Topic answer:

I honestly think that "hating" the Blades is unreasonable, just because they say "Kill Paarthurnax!" it makes them the most evil thing in the world (< sarcasm). But, without the Blades you were never allowed to finish the main quest which technically means they also saved the world. Now, I'm not implying that the Blades are good guys but they're definitely not the bad guys. The only reason the Blades want to kill Paarthurnax is because he was an evil person in the past, it's justice in my opinion. (such as a massacre which was basically what Paarthurnax did). I honestly think it's like judging every cop, thinking they're just black killers (if you do hate the cops that's like juding every Muslim is in ISIS or every African American is a Gang Member) 

You can't just commit a crime then forget about. What if, Adam Lanza (the Newtown, Connecticut shooter) was never dead, he changed. I don't know about you, I would love to kill him. 

The only reason I DIDN'T kill him is because the Graybeards were going to send thugs and assassins after me (in Skyrim, obviously). I (even in IRL, call me delusional :/) respect the Graybeards, I don't want my character to lose their respect. 

Also, fighting him is quite fun and you get more XP and an extra Dragon Soul.

In conclusion, they're good people, but they're just doing the right thing in the wrong way. So neutral?

Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

That's very true, Yol. Also, I like your profile pic! It's funny!

by Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

That's very true, Yol. Also, I like your profile pic! It's funny!

YolGoraagKaazah
December 30, 2015

Thanks! :3

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 30, 2015

Thanks! :3

Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

You're welcome, Yol.

by Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

You're welcome, Yol.

Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

Once, I was scared out of my mind during Skyrim. First, I killed a dragon. No big deal right? WRONG!!! The dragon didn't deteriorate and turn into a skeleton, it's skin stayed on. And right after that,(in the same place) I was killing netch to get thieir leather(plus I'm a huntress) and one was definatley dead, but it said it was alive. I kept shooting it over and over again, but it wouldn't die so I got out of there.

by Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

Once, I was scared out of my mind during Skyrim. First, I killed a dragon. No big deal right? WRONG!!! The dragon didn't deteriorate and turn into a skeleton, it's skin stayed on. And right after that,(in the same place) I was killing netch to get thieir leather(plus I'm a huntress) and one was definatley dead, but it said it was alive. I kept shooting it over and over again, but it wouldn't die so I got out of there.

DovahKiinZaan
December 30, 2015
Anger: I was playing once and I just got very, very angry for no reason. It was so weird and it never happened again. But either way, I went on w rampage and then reverted to an old save.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 30, 2015
Anger: I was playing once and I just got very, very angry for no reason. It was so weird and it never happened again. But either way, I went on w rampage and then reverted to an old save.

Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

I go on small village killing sprees with my main Khajiit character. I never pay my bounty or go to jail so I have more than a 10000 gold bounty.

by Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

I go on small village killing sprees with my main Khajiit character. I never pay my bounty or go to jail so I have more than a 10000 gold bounty.

Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

Excited

I'm a huntress on both my Argonian and Khajiit and it's surprising how exhilarating it is to hunt! I use Shadowmere to help plus my dog Meeko.

by Alduin World Eater
December 30, 2015

Excited

I'm a huntress on both my Argonian and Khajiit and it's surprising how exhilarating it is to hunt! I use Shadowmere to help plus my dog Meeko.

Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
I love summoning Odahviing and then taking on a village. Exhilarating
by Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
I love summoning Odahviing and then taking on a village. Exhilarating

Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
(It took me way longer than it should have to figure out how to spell that word)
by Raxvulnax
December 31, 2015
(It took me way longer than it should have to figure out how to spell that word)

YolGoraagKaazah
December 31, 2015

I remember when I recently got Dawnguard and I got the perk where you eat in animal you can be a werewolf for a longer time. I was werewolf for like 2 weeks (I just deleted the save, I probably could've been a werewolf forever)

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 31, 2015

I remember when I recently got Dawnguard and I got the perk where you eat in animal you can be a werewolf for a longer time. I was werewolf for like 2 weeks (I just deleted the save, I probably could've been a werewolf forever)

YolGoraagKaazah
December 31, 2015
Raxvulnax

(I feel you man.) XD

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 31, 2015
Raxvulnax

(I feel you man.) XD

Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
I discovered a cheat at the start of the game so I never walk out
of Helgen below level 35. So the game is pretty easy for me from
an early point.

With that being said, I guess the emotion I feel the most is frustration.
Sure, I can kill most enemies now without much effort (Dragon and Daedric
armor and weapons leveled to Legendary), but leveling my skills is
a massive pain the butt!

I made my Smithing skill legendary to help raise my Enchanting perks.
But now I have all these high level smithing materials and I can't f'n
use them!!!

However, I do have a lot of gold ingots (thanks, Transmute!) and precious stones, so making jewelry really helps in that area.

I think more than anything I just need to slow down and grind it out again. I've been working on clearing out a bunch of quests recently and I think it's time to go back to smithing. Then summon that Dremora to sell off a bunch of it.

What can I say? I'm greedy. I have over 176,000 Septims right now.
Time to go on a shopping spree?
by Vokun Raaviir
December 31, 2015
I discovered a cheat at the start of the game so I never walk out

of Helgen below level 35. So the game is pretty easy for me from

an early point.

With that being said, I guess the emotion I feel the most is frustration.

Sure, I can kill most enemies now without much effort (Dragon and Daedric

armor and weapons leveled to Legendary), but leveling my skills is

a massive pain the butt!

I made my Smithing skill legendary to help raise my Enchanting perks.

But now I have all these high level smithing materials and I can't f'n

use them!!!

However, I do have a lot of gold ingots (thanks, Transmute!) and precious stones, so making jewelry really helps in that area.

I think more than anything I just need to slow down and grind it out again. I've been working on clearing out a bunch of quests recently and I think it's time to go back to smithing. Then summon that Dremora to sell off a bunch of it.

What can I say? I'm greedy. I have over 176,000 Septims right now.

Time to go on a shopping spree?
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.