firebolt
June 16, 2016
yes and no i did both
by firebolt
June 16, 2016
yes and no i did both

Vulreytholm
August 18, 2016

I would never kill Paarth, but he did ban Duryoljot, check the ban game page around 96 to see what we mean.

by Vulreytholm
August 18, 2016

I would never kill Paarth, but he did ban Duryoljot, check the ban game page around 96 to see what we mean.

Ruvgein
August 23, 2016

If I get to that point with my main, then Paarth lives.

by Ruvgein
August 23, 2016

If I get to that point with my main, then Paarth lives.

Voslaarum
August 24, 2016

I just took all the Blades loot during the Sky Haven Temple quest.

I would never kill Paarthurnax.

by Voslaarum
August 24, 2016

I just took all the Blades loot during the Sky Haven Temple quest.

I would never kill Paarthurnax.

Keita
October 28, 2016

i killed him and smiled. he was the 2nd oldest dragon. he had to die cause anything can happen. i didn't regret it. you are all just wrong for killing the old guards of the emperor. and it was a great way for getting it back together and i didn't wait for the end to get to me. i, without hesitation, killed him with laughter, smiles, and no regrets. LONG LIVE THE BLADES!!!!!!!!!

by Keita
October 28, 2016

i killed him and smiled. he was the 2nd oldest dragon. he had to die cause anything can happen. i didn't regret it. you are all just wrong for killing the old guards of the emperor. and it was a great way for getting it back together and i didn't wait for the end to get to me. i, without hesitation, killed him with laughter, smiles, and no regrets. LONG LIVE THE BLADES!!!!!!!!!

Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

I wasn't going to kill Paarthurnax at first.  But then I found a cheat that could resurrect him.  I killed him, brought him back, and now the Blades are happy and I still have a wise friend on the mountain!

by Revak Smoliin
October 29, 2016

I wasn't going to kill Paarthurnax at first.  But then I found a cheat that could resurrect him.  I killed him, brought him back, and now the Blades are happy and I still have a wise friend on the mountain!

JayStorm324
October 29, 2016

I cant kill him. Mostly RP, as some of my characters see him as a great teacher, and would want to keep him around so he can share his wisdom. Others just do not want to kill him for whatever reason.

by JayStorm324
October 29, 2016

I cant kill him. Mostly RP, as some of my characters see him as a great teacher, and would want to keep him around so he can share his wisdom. Others just do not want to kill him for whatever reason.

SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

When I killed him I felt so bad I had to go back to my last saved game.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 30, 2016

When I killed him I felt so bad I had to go back to my last saved game.

[deleted]
April 12, 2017

Easy choice. I let him live.

by [deleted]
April 12, 2017

Easy choice. I let him live.

Felahviing
April 17, 2017

I will never kill Paarthurnax. When the Blades asked me to, I beat the snot out of them and stole all their stuff. Couldn't kill them, but I can still enjoy fighting them.

by Felahviing
April 17, 2017

I will never kill Paarthurnax. When the Blades asked me to, I beat the snot out of them and stole all their stuff. Couldn't kill them, but I can still enjoy fighting them.

amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

No he is badass!

by amalgamcore
May 2, 2017

No he is badass!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.