Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I've been exploring Craigslist flipping lately

tommycooper
May 15, 2024

Hey everyone, I've been exploring Craigslist flipping lately and it's been quite an interesting journey! I've managed to find some great deals on various items, but I'm curious, what do you consider to be the best things to flip on Craigslist? Any tips for someone just starting out?

by tommycooper
May 15, 2024

Hey everyone, I've been exploring Craigslist flipping lately and it's been quite an interesting journey! I've managed to find some great deals on various items, but I'm curious, what do you consider to be the best things to flip on Craigslist? Any tips for someone just starting out?

redvelvet
May 15, 2024

Hey there! It's awesome to hear that you're delving into the world of Craigslist flipping. In response to your question, one fantastic resource I've come across is this article on https://resellcalendar.com/news/reselling-101/the-best-things-to-flip-on-craigslist/. It provides a comprehensive guide to the top items worth flipping, ranging from furniture to electronics to vintage clothing. Personally, I've found success with flipping furniture. With a bit of refurbishing, you can sell unique pieces for a significant profit. I highly recommend checking out the article for more insights and strategies!

by redvelvet
May 15, 2024

Hey there! It's awesome to hear that you're delving into the world of Craigslist flipping. In response to your question, one fantastic resource I've come across is this article on https://resellcalendar.com/news/reselling-101/the-best-things-to-flip-on-craigslist/. It provides a comprehensive guide to the top items worth flipping, ranging from furniture to electronics to vintage clothing. Personally, I've found success with flipping furniture. With a bit of refurbishing, you can sell unique pieces for a significant profit. I highly recommend checking out the article for more insights and strategies!

ronswanson
May 15, 2024

It's intriguing to hear about everyone's experiences with Craigslist flipping. While I haven't tried it myself, I'm fascinated by the variety of items people are able to turn a profit on. Perhaps I'll give it a shot one day! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences, everyone!

by ronswanson
May 15, 2024

It's intriguing to hear about everyone's experiences with Craigslist flipping. While I haven't tried it myself, I'm fascinated by the variety of items people are able to turn a profit on. Perhaps I'll give it a shot one day! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences, everyone!