Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Minecraft Translation Project

GallantBlade475
June 7, 2014

Drem Yol Lok!

I've started on a Dovahzul translation for Minecraft, and I've decidied that I need help. A lot of people here are much more fluent than I am, and it's invaluble to have a second (or third) opinion. Anyone can edit,  but please use ask (use Ctrl+Alt+M to add a comment) before revising words.

Here is link to the ongoing translation. My current focus is getting all the items translated.

Version 0.1 is finished, with almost all of the blocks finished. It still needs playtesting, but it should make sense. Download it here.

by GallantBlade475
June 7, 2014

Drem Yol Lok!

I've started on a Dovahzul translation for Minecraft, and I've decidied that I need help. A lot of people here are much more fluent than I am, and it's invaluble to have a second (or third) opinion. Anyone can edit,  but please use ask (use Ctrl+Alt+M to add a comment) before revising words.

Here is link to the ongoing translation. My current focus is getting all the items translated.

Version 0.1 is finished, with almost all of the blocks finished. It still needs playtesting, but it should make sense. Download it here.

Jacoboco
June 9, 2014

Will it have runes?

by Jacoboco
June 9, 2014

Will it have runes?

GallantBlade475
June 9, 2014
Jacoboco

Will it have runes?

No, the runes would most likely be in a separate resource pack that you would load simultaneously.

by GallantBlade475
June 9, 2014
Jacoboco

Will it have runes?

No, the runes would most likely be in a separate resource pack that you would load simultaneously.

Jacoboco
June 9, 2014

ah ok.

by Jacoboco
June 9, 2014

ah ok.

Phelan1019
June 10, 2014

Let me know when this is completed. I will promote this!

by Phelan1019
June 10, 2014

Let me know when this is completed. I will promote this!

nolfokrent
June 12, 2014

Same here! This is going to be epic...

by nolfokrent
June 12, 2014

Same here! This is going to be epic...

GallantBlade475
June 23, 2014

Anyone can edit now.

by GallantBlade475
June 23, 2014

Anyone can edit now.

perrydrums
August 13, 2014

haha wow, I just started my own, then i searched if there was one already, oops haha

by perrydrums
August 13, 2014

haha wow, I just started my own, then i searched if there was one already, oops haha

Paaljurzind
September 7, 2014
perrydrums

Same here

by Paaljurzind
September 7, 2014
perrydrums

Same here

Twylite Fang
September 9, 2014

menu.returnToMenu=Save ahrk Sahto wah Tet

Change Save to Sav :D (the translator can really help for this... >_<

by Twylite Fang
September 9, 2014

menu.returnToMenu=Save ahrk Sahto wah Tet

Change Save to Sav :D (the translator can really help for this... >_<

GallantBlade475
September 24, 2014
Paaljurzind
perrydrums

Same here

Go ahead. I'm not sure how far I'm going to get with mine...

by GallantBlade475
September 24, 2014
Paaljurzind
perrydrums

Same here

Go ahead. I'm not sure how far I'm going to get with mine...

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.